There are some nights where as much as you try, you just can’t decide between two different meals.
We’ve all been there — thinking of Mexican food makes your stomach grumble, but Chinese sounds amazing, too. But now with this cheesy chicken cup recipe, you don’t have to pick just one. You can have both in a delicious mix of the two cultures’ delicious cuisines!
Get ready for some serious mouthwatering. You might need something to wipe away the drool.
This is so easy!
If you’re ready to try this yummy fusion, just follow the recipe below:
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 cups of diced bell peppers
- 1 cup of chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 4 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 cup of black beans
- 2 cups of corn
- 2 cups of cooked chicken
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- Wonton wrappers
- 3/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Pour olive oil into a pan and turn up the heat.
- Add the bell peppers, onions, salt, garlic, beans, corn, chicken, and pepper, stirring in between each.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl.
- Coat a muffin tin with cooking spray and place wonton wrappers in each cup.
- Add two tablespoons of the mixture to each cup and top with one tablespoon of cheddar cheese.
- Place another wonton wrapper on top and add the same amounts of mixture and cheese to each cup.
- Bake at 375° for 12 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy every last cheesy bite!
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/southwestern-wonton-chicken-cups/
Posted in exercise to lose weight Tagged with: baking, cheesy, chicken, chinese, cuisine, culture, cups, delicious, diy, diy-recipes, easy, food, food-fusion, fusion, life, mexican, mouthwatering, oven, recipes, southwestern, videos, wontons, yummy
We all know this saying: “Give a man a fish, and he’ll eat for a night. Teach a man to fish, and he’ll eat forever.” But as it turns out, the scope of that adage is a bit narrow. That’s because this golden retriever named Rani loves to fish, too!
You can see her in action in the video below. She uses bait and everything!
Rani has used this method to capture dozens of fish and turtles over the years. There’s something pretty adorable about a self-sufficient pup, am I right?
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/dog-catches-fish/
Posted in exercise to lose weight Tagged with: animal, bluegill, dog, dog-fishes, dog-fishing, dogs, fish, fishing, food, incredible, life