Every parent who lives somewhere cold can empathize with the terrible annoyance of taking a child’s boots off. The second they get in the door, the boots need to come off before your kid tracks snow and dirt into the house. Yanking them off their feet is a seriously irritating battle.
Not anymore, though! Just check out the simple trick that one parent came up with to take those pesky boots off in a flash…and get a little workout in the process!
Coolest dad ever? Probably. There’s nothing better than making an annoying task into something that’s fun for everyone!
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/remove-boots/
Posted in exercise to lose weight Tagged with: dad, dad-hack, diy, diy-hack, hack, kid, kids, life, life-hack, lifehack
There are some nights where as much as you try, you just can’t decide between two different meals.
We’ve all been there — thinking of Mexican food makes your stomach grumble, but Chinese sounds amazing, too. But now with this cheesy chicken cup recipe, you don’t have to pick just one. You can have both in a delicious mix of the two cultures’ delicious cuisines!
Get ready for some serious mouthwatering. You might need something to wipe away the drool.
This is so easy!
If you’re ready to try this yummy fusion, just follow the recipe below:
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 cups of diced bell peppers
- 1 cup of chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 4 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 cup of black beans
- 2 cups of corn
- 2 cups of cooked chicken
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- Wonton wrappers
- 3/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Pour olive oil into a pan and turn up the heat.
- Add the bell peppers, onions, salt, garlic, beans, corn, chicken, and pepper, stirring in between each.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl.
- Coat a muffin tin with cooking spray and place wonton wrappers in each cup.
- Add two tablespoons of the mixture to each cup and top with one tablespoon of cheddar cheese.
- Place another wonton wrapper on top and add the same amounts of mixture and cheese to each cup.
- Bake at 375° for 12 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy every last cheesy bite!
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/southwestern-wonton-chicken-cups/
Posted in exercise to lose weight Tagged with: baking, cheesy, chicken, chinese, cuisine, culture, cups, delicious, diy, diy-recipes, easy, food, food-fusion, fusion, life, mexican, mouthwatering, oven, recipes, southwestern, videos, wontons, yummy