While we don’t often sit and think about movie soundtracks until the Grammys and Oscars roll around, film scores are critical pieces of the cinematic puzzle.
Imagine Titanic without the driving force of Celine Dion’s iconic voice. Imagine what all of those Disney movies would be like without the songs that made up the soundtrack of your childhood. Imagine your favorite films in total musical silence.
One of the most beloved songs of all is “Over The Rainbow,” which is forever tied to the story of Dorothy’s trip down the Yellow Brick Road. Because it’s a classic, artists over the years have created their own versions of the time-honored track. Take rising musician Chase Holfelder, for example. By singing the song in a minor key, he turns Dorothy’s world into something that is at once intriguing and unsettling.
It’s pretty amazing how such a simple change forces us to see one of our favorite films in an entirely new light.
To learn more about Chase Holfelder’s music, be sure to check him out on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. If you can’t get enough of his voice, follow him on YouTube!
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/chase-holfelder/
Posted in exercise to lose weight Tagged with: cinema, classic-movies, creepy, creepy-music, culture, entertainment, madeline-distasio, movies, music, musician, performance, scary, weird-music, wizard-of-oz
There are some nights where as much as you try, you just can’t decide between two different meals.
We’ve all been there — thinking of Mexican food makes your stomach grumble, but Chinese sounds amazing, too. But now with this cheesy chicken cup recipe, you don’t have to pick just one. You can have both in a delicious mix of the two cultures’ delicious cuisines!
Get ready for some serious mouthwatering. You might need something to wipe away the drool.
This is so easy!
If you’re ready to try this yummy fusion, just follow the recipe below:
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 cups of diced bell peppers
- 1 cup of chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 4 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 cup of black beans
- 2 cups of corn
- 2 cups of cooked chicken
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- Wonton wrappers
- 3/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Pour olive oil into a pan and turn up the heat.
- Add the bell peppers, onions, salt, garlic, beans, corn, chicken, and pepper, stirring in between each.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl.
- Coat a muffin tin with cooking spray and place wonton wrappers in each cup.
- Add two tablespoons of the mixture to each cup and top with one tablespoon of cheddar cheese.
- Place another wonton wrapper on top and add the same amounts of mixture and cheese to each cup.
- Bake at 375° for 12 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy every last cheesy bite!
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/southwestern-wonton-chicken-cups/
Posted in exercise to lose weight Tagged with: baking, cheesy, chicken, chinese, cuisine, culture, cups, delicious, diy, diy-recipes, easy, food, food-fusion, fusion, life, mexican, mouthwatering, oven, recipes, southwestern, videos, wontons, yummy