I can’t honestly remember the last time I was stung by a bee, but I can tell you that I’m in no hurry to refresh my memory of that feeling.
But these critters aren’t just attracted to humans. They can sting your favorite animals, too. When a lovable pooch named Tramp went outside for a bit of fun with his companion, he didn’t expect to be swarmed by hundreds of bees.
That’s exactly what happened, leaving him with bumps and swollen sores all over his body. Tramp then began experiencing seizure-like symptoms. Veterinarians safely removed upwards of 400 stingers from the dog’s body.
I can’t even begin to imagine the pain and trauma that Tramp and his family went through. Let’s just hope this poor puppy never has to contend with nasty bees again!
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/400-bees/
Posted in exercise to lose weight Tagged with: animal-rescue, animals, bee, bee-sting, dogs, life, medicine, puppy, recovery, road-to-recovery, sick-dog, sick-puppy